Fundraiser- December 10-12, 2020
We believe Christians–more than anybody else–should be equipped & prepared to teach their families to thrive in healthy relationships with sexual integrity in God’s timing and design.
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 lockdown, the team at Explicit Movement has worked tirelessly to bring you FREE timely, relevant, practical resources, delivered right to your home, so you can have the confidence to navigate the turbulent issues surrounding sex and sexuality with grace and biblical truth.
So many of you have asked how you can help us and for that we are truly grateful.
- Please consider becoming a monthly donor so that we can continue to gather the Body-of-Christ to shed light on and remove the obstacles that face young people today.
- A donation of $20 per month helps us continue to reach out to families and churches across Hawaii.
- A donation of $50 per month helps us continue to build more online courses that will help equip individuals, families, churches, leaders and educators across Hawaii and the globe.
- A donation of $100 per month will allow us to continue to host free online equipping events.
In 2020, we brought you:
-Family Tech Game Plan Workshop with Dean Kaneshiro
-Young Adult (In-Person) Conference: Relationships
-19 Weeks of FREE Zoom Workshops – for parents,
young adults, leaders, pastors, educators and missionaries
-6 online courses with over 70 lessons including topics such as
- Sex Trafficking Awareness
- LGBT issues
- Dating & Relationships God’s Way
- Your Identity of Creativity
- Sexual Abuse Awareness and Healing
-Social Media Presence: We also continue to post tips and encouragements every week on
Instagram, Facebook & YouTube
-Explicit Connect: Our Executive Director, Michele Okimura, has weekly live-stream
chats designed to build community and address specific issues our members have asked about.
-Explicit Force: A small group of high school students who meet to discuss and address the pressures and influence of a sexualized culture in their schools.
-Our first graphics design contest for teens
All this takes time, resources and people – so thank you for your support!
- There is so much more to do!
BRAVE & BEAUTIFUL NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT
Even as we speak our publication designed to protect youth against becoming victims of sex-trafficking is under way. Maybe you have expertise in publishing and distribution, maybe God is calling you to support this project. Maybe you know children who could use this kind of support…Please contact Michele at ExplicitHawaii@gmail.com to discuss sponsoring this project.
Please ask the Lord what your part will be….together we can teach and learn how to cultivate healthy, thriving relationships with sexual integrity in God’s timing and design.